Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2 days of weight loss

Well, I am officially down 6 pounds to 158 lbs. in two days. It seems strange to be disappointed to "only" lose 2 lbs. in one day, but I really liked that 4 lb. first day drop. I am still only taking the one pill, twice a day. I don't want to take the xenadrine in the evening as I don't want to take the chance that it will keep me up like it did the first night.

Since I have not experienced any but minimal side effects, I am going to up the ante and take 2 with a light breakfast in the a.m.

I have now gone down 1 notch in my belt, so something is definitely going on. The measurements have altered slightly also. Changes occured in my: thighs - 1/2" difference and 1" difference in the stomach area. I realize that these can be attributed to water weight, exact place of measurement, and how tight I pull the tape. But I am trying to be consistent. Hopefully these are at least semi-accurate.

But the appetite suppressor is still working. And the energy is still there. Was also alert and "up" all day. Don't know if the good feeling comes from the xenadrine or just the thought of weight loss. Who cares! It's still there! I also had no desire to curl up and take a nap. Coming from a bi-polar person who has ALWAYS looked for the chance to get a nap, this is very odd. I still have no craving for soda, or anything else for that matter. If this is a side effect, bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search