Monday, June 15, 2009

For real?

Well, it's been about 18 hours since I took the first Xenadrine RFA-1. The only effect I've felt is that of increased energy. In fact, I probably shouldn't have taken it that late at night. I was working on trying to get this site up and going until 5 a.m. Not a bit tired. Not jittery, just not tired. I did spend some time in the bathroom, but nothing uncomfortable or anything. I haven't been hungry and in fact, REALLY don't want anything. I usually wake up starving, but I have no desire to eat. I made myself a sandwich and am drinking some juice just because I know I need it. The scale is either really off, or something serious has happened. There's a 3-4 pound difference between 7 p.m. last night and 1:30 today. Alot of this could be attributed to hormones at this time of the month. I need to reserve judgment, but so far, so good. The only thing that is really different is the amount of energy I have. I am usually craving a nap about the time I roll out of bed, but have only had 4 hours of sleep and only want the nap out of habit. I'm also in a better frame of mind mentally than I have been in the past few weeks, which is kind of nice.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search