Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 1

History: I was just over 150 lbs. and decided to try a weight loss product. I chose Xenadrine at random. I remember the side effects from when I first started the original Xenadrine with the ephedra alkaloids. My pulse rose, I sweated more, sometimes I was nauseated if I didn't eat anything of substance before I took it, and I actually wanted to drink more water. I didn't even crave soda's anymore. THAT was a big shock! I'd been a soda junkie my entire life! But after a short time, I had everything evened out and the weight fell off of me. Here I am at a Halloween party in 2004 after 3 months on the original formula of xenadrine. I weigh 113 lbs. here and am completely comfortable with my appearance.


A lot has happened since 2004 and I've not been able to keep the weight off without the Xenadrine (gotta love the FDA for "helping us" with this product). I have tried Xenadrine EFX, hydroxycut, Metabolife, and several other products. Waste of money for me.
But when I saw that magic phrase "RFA-1" last week, I started keeping my fingers crossed that lightning would strike twice.


Day one in my experiment to see if the new "Xenadrine RFA-1" is as good as the original. My starting weight is 164 lbs. and I'm 5'2" (5'3" if I do my hair right! :D). I was walking for exercise but learned I have plantar fasciitis. Big words that mean my feet hurt all of the time and I'm not supposed to be on them much. I swim when I can and enjoy bike riding when I've got a partner. Not as often as I'd like, but I was spoiled by the original Xenadrine where I lost the 40 lbs. of extra weight I carried without having to do any extra exercise. Now I wait!



4 comments:

  1. Oh, you actually want me to comment on the subject. The ONLY way to lose weight and keep it off is to burn more calories going out than you have coming in. Suggestion: Put your body in ketosis for 7 days. No carbs, only meats to eat (cottage cheese is aloud). In ketosis your body uses fats for energy not sugars. Just something to give you a push start. Oh, and I hope your thyroid levels are normal otherwise you are going to have an extremely hard time losing weight. Does this mean I'm a blogger? Sara,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok dont listen to sara. Ketosis is not good for u. i am a nurse so i know. Excersise!!! It makes u feel better and endorphines make u happy. Then you will be able to do the bend and snap happily! good luck love u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search