Monday, June 15, 2009

end of day 1

Here it is, end of 24 (actually 26) hrs. after starting the Xenadrine. I still have quite a bit of energy. I took one pill last night around 7 or so and one today around noon. I haven't had any side effects other than dropping 4 pounds. I am now 159 lbs. I had a sandwich and juice at lunch and a small piece of steak and juice at dinner. I also had several pecan pieces while my sister was chopping them up. I am very alert and not tired at all. Since it was a day off, I did take a short nap. I haven't done any exercising. My pulse and breathing rates are normal and I am not nauseated. Still not interested in eating though. Did so just because I knew I needed it. I was also afraid that the ingredients might affect my foot problems, but nothing so far.

So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search