Tuesday, June 16, 2009

3:00 Tues.

At 3:00, I finally sat myself down to have lunch. I last ate at 8 this a.m. Again, I still wasn't hungry, but knew that I had to eat something. I had 1/2 oz. cheese, 1 slice 8 grain bread, and about 1 cup of watermelon/canteloupe chunks. I washed it down with about 6 oz. of lemonade. This is a typical lunch for me, except the portions were about 1/2. I also took another capsule of xenadrine. The first one of the day was taken with breakfast, which was 1/4 cup of blueberry/apple juice granola from publix and about 2 oz. of dried mango all washed down with about 6 oz. of fresh orange juice. So far, I haven't changed anything that I regularly eat, I am just having to force myself to eat. Without being hungry or craving anything (ESPECIALLY soda!), I have to remember to eat something. And when I do eat, I am still only eating very small portions. At least they are small for me. I can't "weight" to get home to see the scale! How many times have you ever said that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search